Award-Winning Representation Working For You
After graduating Magna Cum Laude in 1999 with a degree in Political Science, Tina Radimisis went to Osgoode Hall Law School from York University. In June of 2002 she graduated, and just over a year later, she was called to the Bar of Canada.
Tina is passionate about representing victims of:
Since then, Tina has had a long, outstanding career in personal injury litigation, beginning in 2000 as an articling student, law student, and lawyer at firms that specialized in plaintiff personal injury. She has 20 years of experience fighting and championing causes for Plaintiffs and provides not only her personal commitment, but a meticulous detail-oriented approach to each case. Tina delivers personalized representation to victims and families facing some of the most difficult experiences in their lives, as well as challenging and complex claims. She understands that these injuries not only affect the victims, but their family members as well. A compassionate and successful advocate, Tina always takes the time to connect with her clients and understand their injuries and losses. According to her, there is nothing more rewarding than being able to make her clients feel heard and understood.
Tina knew she wanted to be a lawyer since she was seven years old. Due to circumstances in her own life, she felt the need to help others and to be the voice for those who could not stand up for themselves. Standing up and speaking for her clients is something that comes naturally because she sees her clients as an extension of her own family. She takes pride in building personal relationships with every one of her clients and their loved ones, and they know that she is someone whom they can trust and confide in during the ups and downs of litigation.
Tina is also fluent in Greek. If you've been injured, contact our firm today to begin discussing your case.
Ontario Trial Lawyers Association’s Women’s Trial Lawyers Award Recipient
She has had a fruitful career outside of the courtroom. In 2008 and 2009, she served as chair and co-chair of the Women’s Caucus of the Ontario Trial Lawyers Association. From 2008 to 2018, she was a board member of the Board of Directors of the Ontario Trial Lawyers Association, and she has served and continues to serve on various committees. She has written articles for the Women’s Trial Lawyers Caucus Newsletter. Tina is the award recipient in 2016 for the Ontario Trial Lawyers Association’s Women’s Trial Lawyers Award. In 2018, Tina was awarded the Ontario Trial Lawyers Association's Distinguished Service Award.
Tina is an active member of the Ontario Bar Association, Hellenic Lawyers Association, The Advocates Society, the American Association of Justice and the Women's Law Association. She has donated and continues to donate bike helmets for children in the Greater Toronto Area, and organized Bike Helmet Distribution events for the Bike Helmets Committee of the Ontario Trial Lawyers Association. In addition, she is an assessor for the Law Practice Program of Ryerson University for the Law Society of Upper Canada since its inception.
Tina has written the following papers and presented at various conferences:
- 2022 – Ontario Bar Association Conference - Anatomy of a Trial - A Deeper Dive into Jury Trials
- 2020 – Osgoode Professional Development Conference - Expert Evidence in Personal Injury Cases - Pretrial Disclosure Obligations to Produce the Experts' File
- 2019 – Ontario Bar Association Conference - Anatomy of a Trial - A Deeper Dive into Jury Trials
- 2017 – Ontario Trial Lawyers Association Fall Conference - Battle Tactics for Trial Lawyers - Creating an Ally: Building a Connection with the Jury
- 2015 – Ontario Trial Lawyers Association New Lawyers Division Conference – The Threshold: This Could be Serious … It May Not be Permanent and Serious
- 2013 – Ontario Trial Lawyers Association New Lawyers Division Conference - File Management: Challenges from Day One to Trial or Settlement - File Openings: Gathering Strategies
- 2013 – National Case Management Network - First Medical Then Legal - The Impact of the First Intake
- 2011 – Ontario Trial Lawyers Association Fall Conference - The Power of Persuasion: Accident Benefits Update - Top 10 Cases from the Past Year
- 2010 – Ontario Trial Lawyers Association Fall Conference - Experts and Defendants: Evidence You Need to Lead & Arguments You Need to Meet - The Highway Traffic Act and Trucking Cases - What I Need to Know?
- 2008 – Ontario Trial Lawyers Association New Lawyers Division Conference - To Be Fearless
Tina has chaired and/or co-chaired at the following conferences and webinars:
- 2021 – Virtual Discoveries and Mediations
- 2021 – Low Impact Collision – High Impact Results
- 2021 – Cyberbullying
- 2020 – Objectively Proving a Concussion: The Evidence of Invisible Injury
- 2019 – Ontario Trial Lawyers Association Webinar - Trial by Jury vs. Judge Alone: Pros & Cons
- 2019 – Ontario Trial Lawyers Association Webinar - The LSO's Practice Audit: What You Should Know
- 2019 – Trial Series - Getting to Know and Picking your Jury
- 2018 – Data Security: Practical Cybersecurity Strategies for Lawyers
- 2018 – Rules of the Road
- 2018 – Defense Tactics and Strategies - Fortifying the Front Line
- 2017 – A Blunt Conversation on Medical Cannabis
- 2017 – Polarizing the Case – Exposing and Defeating the Defence’s Malingering Myth
- 2016– Ontario Trial Lawyers Association Spring Conference – From Ordinary to Epic: Crossing the Critical Gap Between Competence and Mastery
- 2015 – Building the Ultimate Chronic Pain Case – The Ins & Outs
- 2009 – Ontario Trial Lawyers Association New Lawyers Division Primer 4
Tina has also been a panelist at the following:
- 2017 – Ontario Trial Lawyers Association’s Women’s Trial Lawyers Caucus Roundtable Discussion – Trials and Getting to First Chair
Tina has presented at the following webinars:
- 2021 – SeminarWeb Live in association with the Ontario Trial Lawyers Association - The Fast & The Furious – Speed is only ONE Factor
Check out lawyer Radimisis' profile here: